It was a good night because it has been quite a while since I saw quite a number of Caiz all gather together. I even meet the girl who was my lasik consultant. I found her familiar initially until Hao kor, being the good host, managed to piece the details and link us up just like friendster. But of course, that is before he went crazy and keep toasting jomo until like there is no tomorrow. It was too bad that ti kor never go if not we could have seen him making good friends with SAm Q. It is quite sian not to have the big joke box around. Even some people who have only heard of his "da ming" was asking where the hell is ti kor. I saw my thur again today. Neck also said the brown one is nice. Haha, we have the same taste but Deon's response was not so encouraging. People do change over time and people will change to become a better person and therefore we should not deprive them of the chance to be nice to everyone again. But then again, sometimes it is always better to view from far and the scenery will more than often be much nicer.
Tonight is jomo's turn to puke and kenna carried back home. Hao kor's mansion is filled with puke outside the house. I wonder who will be the next party to undergo this puking. Ah mun really acted very well and his roomie, Aaron, are equally outstanding and attractive (so lucky Min yee). Haha. Ah mun got so many emo scenes and most of the time we do not dare to look up and laugh for the fear that ah man will burst out with us.
I am so tired.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment