I got a shock call from Navy today. Shit, I got to start catching up with my studies before it gets too late. We had a good 1-0 win today, hitting the framework 5 times in total and I missed a one on one because my tyconess came back at the wrong time. The keeper also dived the wrong way then managed to save the shot. I still cannot break my mj losing streak. It is so unbelievable that kwok managed to pull off the feat of winning 2 five tais in the last round of north wind. Stupid kwoks. But I thrashed him in winning eleven 4-1. I got studs in at my right ankle just now. It hurts man but I think it should be alright soon.
Hopefully as time passes, I am able to prove to you that you can still trust me. Let's just let things take place naturally. If we are meant to be together, one day, you will find back the trust in me and I am sure that day will come. :)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment