When I see so many problems going on, so many things falling apart, I can't help but think that this world suck. But it is because this world suck so much and that is why humans will always strive to do their best to make things better. If you are too fat, you better work out and slim down. If you are too stupid, you better put in extra more effort than others. If you are too good, you should stop for a while and help those in need.
I felt that I had let someone down tremendously and I am determined not to let that happen to anyone again. Be it her or someone else next time. Many of you knew what happened and have offered various advices to me. Right now my stand is very clear, her feelings are my priority. I'll just let her think through and decide, she can take all the time she wants to think through. But can someone teach me how to prove to her I am not going to do anymore things that will let her down in future? And anyway to those who helped me that time on the Ops Sea Angel, thanks for your unwavering help even though everything might fail in the end.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment