Thoughts can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy and having healthy confident thoughts is vital to being successfulwith women and life in general. If you don't think as a successful person, then you won't act like one. Here are a few good ones to get you started:
- I am fully competent and capable in everything that I decide to do.
- I am highly creative, intelligent, attractive, energetic, sexy,witty, smart, healthy, wealthy and wise.
- I love myself unconditionally just as I am.
- I am the only person that I need.
- I feel comfortable around other people.
- Other people feel comfortable around me and enjoy my presence.
- I am fun and exciting to be with because I always have a good time.
- I am comfortable talking to women.
- Women to whom I pay attention are extremely lucky
- I am what women want.
- I acknowledge my sexuality.
- I have to look my best all the time.
- Women must prove themselves worthy of my time and attention to receive it.
From DJ (I did not write this but I will try to emulate and girls, please tell me if I have succeeded)
I asked someone why did she choose to be with me 5 years ago and her reply was, "I don't go for looks." I will try to think on the better side of the coin. She may mean I have the substance, style, charm, charisma and of course looks because the previous few good points have over-shadowed my looks.
Occasional emotional outbursts are, i feel, part and parcel of human nature. Probably some people are more optimistic and some are more adept at channeling foul mood into some useful energy or harmless exhaust so that releveant personnel do not get the direct brunt of his/her eruption. Prevention is better than cure, to re-channel (not control and store power) the foul mood elsewhere is better than apologizing afterwards so I shall try to train that lousy aspect of me. If anything happens to you, no one would really care and no one can really save you so you got to make sure only good things happen to you. First of all, I shall bring back all my good luck and my charm. Secondly, I shall be more practical and stop wasting time imagining things because if I want to know, I should just. If I want it to happen, I should just go and do it. It is hard to move out from real, true, tormenting sadness but I have to do it soon if not I will forever be stuck there and no one can actually save me.
I am happy that my tutee scored A1 for both the sciences I taught him. I am good right? Maybe I should increase my tuition fees so that I can become a branded tuition teacher who commands high tuition fees. After all, you have to pay for the quality you ask for. The CNY break cause me to lose about 300 bucks worth of tuition money because everyone, including me, wishes to take a break. Therefore, please do not gamble with me because I will win all your money to substantiate my tuition fee losses. But anyway, for those who still want to challenge the God of Gamblers, my house is open from 2nd day evening onwards until 4th day night. Thus, people like Jo, neck, zhao, mer, chao, dra, my kiss partner, kok, frank, kwok and many others, each of you can just donate 30 bucks each to me on the green table as tuition fees. Because, someone just gave me alot of good luck yesterday and she still owed me the good luck $2. All in all, hope from today onwards, I can smile more, be really more happy about things and be not so emotional. However, not everything can happen altogther at once so let things just happen naturally.
I hope we can win RP tomorrow and I will score tomorrow. So those who missed my goal and my lob onto the cross-bar, NTU, SRC 7pm, see you there.
On behalf of our society, as Entertainment Director (IR), I shall wish a HUGE Happy birthday to Ti kor (Hu天chi, 1986-) , Chairman of Society.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment