Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I am not colourful
Someone said I am colourful because of my recent entries of my female lecturer. I feel that it is alright for a guy to appreciate the beauty of a girl which includes both the face and the figure. But I must now claim that I am not "se"!! I still like to look at pretty girls but that is perfectly normal. I also like to look at handsome and charismatic guys like Georgie boy. Indeed, it is a very thin line between se and not se. Maybe I was really quite se in the past and if I really am, I am determined to change that wrong impression that I unwittingly portrayed. I may always behaved se because it was just for pure fun and maybe I was too expressive about it. I feel strongly about this ongoing misconception because I feel that it is time to right the wrong. Both for the good of myself and also to ensure that I portray the right moral values.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment