I chiong to school just to hear the lecturer talk cock on day 1 but at least i managed to get the red hair dye i wanted. It is actually called pure spice powder. Looks cool. Anyway, past few days my soccer form seemed to have left me. I cannot concentrate well during training and matches. I don't know is it from the lack of sleep that resulted in this. All these years to her, I never really understand her. True, I may not understand her exactly but when I understand her, it does not mean that I have to show it in the form of agreement. I still hope she is the she I know.
Chest and head got banged today, chest is alright but head and neck feels strained and wierd. I'm going to bye my hair now.
Good nitex
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment