Thursday, January 24, 2008

Website is up finally

After many days of hit and misses and couple of trips to JB and many sleepless nights, our website is finally finished and will be up within the next 6 hours. I hope that this first major business I do will be a success so everyone please help me by ordering flowers to give to the special one is your heart. Even if you are too shy to, you can always give your mother or female friends.

How would you feel if someone you like always receive calls from another guy who likes her? Well, she does not like him and he knows about it but yet I do not know why he kept calling her every night and keep her up so late. As a man and a MAN, I seriously will feel quite pissed sometimes that he does not know when to stop doing such things. Beside talking on the phone, supper is almost always on his lips whenever he does not have OTs. It is bad to talk behind someone's back but I just cannot stand the way he does things. I do not know about her but somehow I felt she is kind of left with no choice because she does not want to lose this friend which I perfectly understand. Someone told me that auditors are super duper desperate and I can see for myself. Let's all hope that someone new comes along for him because he just have to stop disturbing my little baobei every night. And this cause me not to be able to talk to her during the night time because she obviously has no reason to tell him that she has to stop talking to him because she wants to talk to me. How I hope that would happen one day.

I am very worried that she might think or feel that I am not putting in much effort or not enough or not comparable to him. I literally squeezed out every single second of my free time to message her or call and talk to her or keeping refresh her blog to be the first one to read her blog. She is also quite busy so actually it might be quite hard for us to find time to come out together but I hope this will not be an excuse because it was an excuse in the past when we were together. I never understand the fact that it is actually very fun to go out with her or actually to go out with someone you like. The feeling is unique and special. My special radar always seemed to malfunction whenever I go out with her. She is just naturally so attractive. But I hope that she will not attract anymore Tom Dick or Harry because I have to spend a hell lot of effort to kill all my rivals. I don't like to compete with people and especially when it comes to the affairs of the heart, it is never a competition or a rivalry because ultimately, we cannot decide the outcome and the opposite sex also cannot decide the outcome purely on her own. Love is something that takes 2 hands to hold each other and walk side by side till the end of time.

It is perhaps my wishful thinking that one day she will be nicer to me and will give me a chance. Although she looks quite happy now, sometimes it is easy to get really emo all of a sudden, just like me. I just hope that if there is anything not nice that you felt, please tell me so that I can do something for you, kay?

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人