Things do not really go well for me today. Lost mj, cannot wake up in time for lesson, played badly again during training, got studs in at just above my ankle too. The only lucky thing is it did not got my ankle, if not I will be like Lum kor, limping away. It's getting late now and I have to pack my room. My things are piling up again and it doesn't look nice especially CNY is coming.
When she said she is going to make things clear to him, I do not really know what she is going to say to him. But anyway, even though things are like that now, I will still maintain being a vice-less guy or at least don't do anything that she does not like. That is probably the least I can do for her now. I hope we can win against SMU on Wed. It is an important game, for result, for pride, for the passion of Soccer.
Don't worry about the vouchers, you can actually use them anytime because these were the things I owed you. There is something I still owe you so if you wish to know, you can come and ask me.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment