I came to realise that the differences or rather the unwillingness to compromise contribute to my late decision to take action. Well, guess it might be all to late by now. One week has passed and hopes have been flunctuating like basketball score. It is very taxing on my heart. I still possess this 'ability' to make her angry easily. Some might think this is the most important attribute that only the special one can have, but sometimes, it hurts real bad. With more power, comes more responsibility. I have even more responsibility to keep her mood in good health which is the hardest thing to do. It is too tiring to think of such things and I shall not think about it anymore. Moreover, I felt that I am not good enough for her anymore. Her expectations and criteria have increased to quite an extent that I cannot manage. You know, guys will always want to make sure they are able to reach a certain level of capability and especially when the girl has stated her conditions. It is hard but not impossible to reach. Cefiro now, BMW on the way? Maybe a Camry will do. I don't know and I don't wish to know when someone still cannot decide. It is a tough decision so might as well wait for the BMW and maybe a Mercedes will come along?
I went to watch Cloverfield and I will not really recommend the show because I feel that only those who can appreciate should watch. The whole show is filmed just using a videocam of someone who is escaping from the monster which appeared out of no where to attack New York, Manhattan. The story also ended abruptly when the owner of the videocam was killed. Quite shitty but nice, cool, real story. On hindsight, it is actually quite scary though. It just feel like you can understand how it feels on the scene when your city is being attacked because when we watch Ultraman or Godzilla, we are just interested in how they fight the monster and totally neglect the part where people are fleeing for their lives.
But I felt something from the movie, it is always too late to cherish what you love and what you really want. Quarreling is inevitable but patching and making up is a must-do thing so that we would not regret things in life. Though time seems infinite now, it will just flow pass us quietly without us noticing how much we have missed out in our life, how much we neglect people around us, how much we neglect the nice good feelings and memories we should have. Sometimes it is too late, because sometimes people just realise things too late.
But it is never too late if you eventually realise.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sometimes i guess, u just dunno how to differentiate a joke from a real thing. just like the bm thing, cant u even tell that it's just a joke and it wasnt meant to be serious. maybe u just didnt get it
Post a Comment