Wednesday, January 23, 2008

原来忙是不能让我忘记的

People have been saying that by keeping yourself busy, you will be able to at least forget about the unhappy things or the person. I tried one whole day not contacting the person but my worries for her made me sms her once in the afternoon because she cited pain in the stomach the night before. Thereafter, I just kept myself busy and not think about her but everytime I pick up my hp, I have this sudden urge to call or sms her and ask how she is doing and what she is doing at the moment. I struggled. I went online when I got home at 10pm. But until 6am, there is nothing from her. I thought she might probably msn me but it did not happen. I wish to think that she is busy with her work and is probably tired. But sometimes things are quite complicated.

Her feelings are my most important priorities now. I just hope that she knows I still care a lot for her even though I was busy or I purposely did not contact her (only for yesterday because I cannot take that pressure again). I hope that whatever she does, she is having a great time and will think of me.
Bao, be happy always. :)

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人