I was shocked when I see my lecturer on the front page of Wan Bao today and of course two of my classmates cum gay partners are in the papers too. One of them even gave a fake name to the stupid reporter. I am quite sad, I did not have a chance to play today and therefore NTU drew 0-0 with RP. I was so confident I can score today but just fate i feel. I'm always being played out by fate. I just came back from distributing flyers to hall 4,5,7,12,13,14,15 and still have half more to go. My back really ache after the distribution. I am afraid I am suffering from the same thing as Ah long. Can you tell me how it is like? I'm scared I will get a slip disc because this strain is like more than a month already. Some girl told lum(lan) kor that if a guy like a girl and because she has a bf and he dare not go and woo her, he is a chicken. I wonder how true is this statement. But anyway, she is the one who said that "lum kor" sounds vulgar. I never thought of it until she said it. And I was quite surprised that lum kor did not read my blog prior to today and because of my juicy news, I managed to make him one of the ardent fans of danhuang9.blogspot.
And please don't try to crash the lectures of Dr Xu Rong even though she looks quite hot in the photos. Cited from Wan Bao, her mood was too down to be interviewed today but I feel that it is just a beautiful past of her. Not everyone can have such a nice figure and pixie face to take so many pretty photos by the beach and not many can pull it off imitating japanese school girls. For my viewers sake, I shall post one more nice photo of her. Please view the photo with an artistic perspective and not be like ti kor who was rubbing his c*** while seeing the un-blurred photos.
Anyway, fifth and sixth placing of IVP soccer will be held this friday at 6.30pm. Those who missed my goals, please come down and try your luck. I think I stored enough power to unleash them on friday.
And I want to apologize to someone for being insensitive to his feelings just now. Sorry bro.
I also want to take such photos to remember my youth.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment