A hot tired afternoon after skinning the chicken feet and pulling out the tendons in the lab and after lunch stuck in lum kor's room using his laptop dozing off trying to finish my lab report and feeling super boring and tired and kind of emotional again.
I just finished of one of the most tedious and longest lab session I have ever been to. I was hoping for a short lab session so that I can have more time to finish my lab reports and rest before I embark on my matlab tutorial. Then I have to find the video for the song I need to sing in class tomorrow. I don't want to sing the song that made me infamous because of the bad pubicity from tat and ti kor and I don't know how come that kind of rumour can turn out to seem so true to everyone else. So many things to do, but somehow I just cannot get some things off my mind. Oh well, no matter how much I think, it will not help. I just guess I have to deal with this kind of emotions everyday until it gets less painful as each day passes.
I have a question which I think i should not ask at this moment. I hope it will diminish as the sun appears and disappear and appear and disappear and....
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment