Wednesday, January 9, 2008

it really suck

Fuck shit, we lost to SP today when we could have easily won. 2 stupid goals conceded and now we are as good as doom. I did not play well too. Haiz, how come injuries must happen to me everytime during tournament period. I could not get back my match fitness in time. It really sucks. I have been so unlucky since my 21st birthday. I wonder how do I change my luck. She is really a lucky star to me, I miss her presence. So many times I want to cuddle her but i don't dare to. What a wussy! I just hope for her to be happy.

Anyway, I am going to sell flowers for valentine's day, if anyone happens to want to buy a bouquet or bear or lollihearts for your love one, please come to me, I will furnish you with more details. Website will be up by next week.

One of the partner I am working with is so much like her, so alike, cry so much, cannot get over, so protective...

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人