Monday, January 21, 2008

24 hours a day is not enough

I think that I need more than 24 hours a day. I can't even get enough sleep for myselpf nowadays with so many things coming together at one time. I got this new student who is called xinyi 歆颐 not my 欣怡. I can really die by teaching her. She is like so quiet and scared of me. I don't think I am that scary. But considering the fact that she is normally talkative and playful, it is quite a strange phenomenon. I shall tell her mum about it and see what we can about it, if not it is really going to be very hard teaching her.


After tuition, I went to find lin to discuss suicide plans because both of us are cui now. Super duper cui. But at least now she has decided to try her best to leave despair island which is good and bad because I am still left alone down there. Please find me if you want to buy flowers for your friends or girlfriends or gf-to-be. But I will not sell to one person, haha. I still got lots of work to do but I seriously don't have the mood to do it. I hope one day, my luck will turn well again and that day is probably the day when she returns.

I think I got to squeeze some time out to learn my bike, if not one day I will forget how to clear those circuits already. So much things to do, so much things to ponder about. I just hope that everything will be fine soon and we can be happily together.

I shall also put up some pictures of bownie. His birthday is coming on the 30th so those who loves him please buy some goodies ok? Someone must buy something for him so that someone, hope u know who you are.





No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人