Motherly love is the greatest in the world because no matter what wrong you have committed, her love for you will never decrease and she will always give you a chance to repent and learn from your mistake.
To continue from just now, I rushed to school and saw someone. Although I was late for my elective, I was actually on time because the rest of my classmates are still preparing too, last minute downloading and uploading of songs on the com. There was this girl in my elective who is called jolin or jolene from BMS yr 1, she bears a striking resemblance to her. Shit, she reminds me of her. Her eyes, her figure, her huge cheeks, her smile, her nose... Although she does not look exactly like her, but from far, you will really think she is her.
I screwed up my singing presentation today. I misread the lyrics at the second stanza!! I was so embarrassed but luckily before me, there are others who also fumbled with the lyrics and tune so I was not the worst there. After I finished my song, my teacher, Leona Quek, commented that I sounded like I am crying when I sang the song, asked me whether am I thinking of someone while I was singing. I was walking back to my seat then so I did not reply to her question. That Jolin will keep reminding me of her until the end of this elective.
I really sang my heart out today.
Fortunately, training was cancelled today so I was able to go JP to unwind a bit with annette and went around to look at furniture and electronics. I want to buy many things. I want a new computer table, a new bed, portable aircon and a karaoke system. These are all I want now and damn it, I did not win 4D today because I could not recall the exact number I dreamt of on monday!!! And I think it actually opened 2nd prize.
I was feeling so down today again. No one could help me with my mood. But I managed to help lum kor gain some points with Shalene, NBS new face, by buying some face masks from her. My face is getting quite bad now so 1 stone kill 2 birds. Ti kor said he want to join NBS got talent, hmmm, what talent does ti kor possess to be termed as a talent? I went to distribute flyers again with annette at hall 8,9,10,11 and I saw the NBS new-face-to-be-champion, TOH CHAO ZHANG! And I went to his room to look around. Indeed, it was the settings of the upcoming NBS new face champion. So NTU students, please vote for the correct upcoming new faces.
My headache started from 8 plus and it still doesn't want to end now, damn it.
And my poor gillian, her private part is shown to the public. We were looking at it using Ti kor's laptop. So poor thing. Edison Chen's hobby is to make love. Cool hobby. Haha, but ti kor claimed that his is bigger than edison's. Talking about this kind of things, a guy was strip to his really birthday suit on his birthday and was standing by the road side at hall 1, using his bare hands to cover his little worm. It is kind of too much of his friends to do that to him. Maybe one day we should ARUBA Ti kor, aruba is a torturous form of stripping someone and forcing him to either erect or whistle. And meanwhile, doing all sorts of things to him, for eg, kiwi him, toothpaste him, shave him, smack him, hand dryer him...
And someone keep telling me to take care of myself and now she fell sick. I hope she get well soon. Anyway, no need for any surprise dinner or what on my birthday. Please concentrate on CNY preparation and think of how to win money from me. Anyway, FIRST night of CNY, kok and frank jio mj and we lack one more leg. First come first served, also meaning, my house is open on chu yi night.
I am talking to tat while I am writing this. I really missed him. And he was the culprit who showed me her neoprint and gave me her number when we were sec one. She is really my love at first sight. But all is gone now. I somehow had this feeling that... don't want to talk about it.
My birthdays, from now on, shall just be yet another day.
第一个是自己 vs both liking each other but cant get together: If you like someone and your love is strong enough, you will trust that he will learn from his mistakes, treasure you and love you more than ever before.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment