Thursday, January 17, 2008

A good result against SMU, a good clean sheet. I went to donate blood yesterday and was so short of oxygen just now that I thought I might die on the pitch. But it was a good result and we are now probably in Russia's position now, just like how it happened during Euro qualifier. I missed school again today because I could not wake up. I felt like a dead corpse with some much things to do, so little time to do so much things and the things I need to do require a lot of energy. I really need a good rest now. Right now my stomach is giving problem, I heard my back cracked in the game just now. Everything is going crazy for me at the moment. I hope to calm things down a bit. Some more CNY is coming, more and more things are going to take place and time is really running out. I must finish my tutorials before I even consider going to Butter Fac tomorrow night.

It was good to see so many familiar faces coming down to support us just now at NTU, it felt like I was in SA. I wore my predator pulse today for the first time but it felt comfortable just like when I wore Mania during my SA era. I miss the past. I miss all the friends and all the banter we had and the trips on 963, 901 etc.

Bownie's birthday is coming already. He will be 2 years old on this 30th Jan. Those who loves him please get him a present. Haha, I think his owner will appreciate that. I am wondering should I organise a party for him.

Anyway, I know that all of you care for me and her. I appreciate all those who wishes us well and hoping that we can get back together. I want to thank all of you. But to those who felt that what I did was actually not a big issue or is forgivable, I just wish to say that it is actually not, especially in her eyes. Right now, no one can understand her pain and agony and no one can give her an answer to why I did that. Not even myself can give her a satisfactory answer. It is not easy for her to understand and accept. Maybe we should all really put ourselves in her shoes and think about how she feels. I am sure all of you know the kind of person she is, her mentality towards such things and her tolerance level. So even if you are helping me, please don't talk to her as if she is not right to feel this way. She has every right to feel this way. I'm sorry for being quite harsh in my tone but I felt that at least some of us/you have to be on her side and lend her some support by understanding her point of view. Even though I very much wish to get back with her, I know it is not possible now because of many issues. Let's all just show our care and concern for her now and also support her clothes business. Please buy more clothes from her. For the guys, she is going to sell guys clothes soon so please look out for it.

Though there is no form now, at least the substance is there.
Though there is no form now, I will not do anything funny.
Though there is no form now, it doesn't mean there won't be.
Though there is no form now, we can still behave like there is, and one day there will be.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人