Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What I will do in 2008

a. I will make sure I do all my tutorials.
b. I will make my family happy and not worry about me.
c. I will not anyhow gamble away my hard-earned money.
d. I will give in all for every of my IVP matches.
e. I will want to bring my Mum to shopping and eat and play. I neglected her for too long already.
f. I must be under 70kg. At least for the first half of the year.
g. I will not pester her anymore after that special day. If our love is still steadfast and fortunate enough to be given another chance to blossom, it will.
h. (to be continued)

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人