Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I hate it when I can't control myself and go crazy

Maybe by writing in my favourite colour will soothe my temper.

It is always too late to regret my actions. Sometimes I am an impulsive person who is controlled by my emotions. I want to say sorry to her because I don't know how to show my concern in a proper way. Maybe I am just worried that she don't like me anymore even though I told her I still think she like me which I really think so. If I feel that I can't be good to her from now on, I will not try to win her heart back. Maybe she is talking about Shao wei because probably subconsciously he has already taken up a huge portion of her heart.

一个伤心的人往往都以为自己是最痛苦,最悲惨. 只要放开胸怀四处看一看, 就会发现其实我们的生命是掌握在自己的手中的.不管最终她选择了谁,我都会要她快乐的.我的心永远是开放着给她的.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人