I am feeling so screwed. My training was not too good because I did not play well enough. And I am scolded because of the way I felt about certain things. I cannot please everybody and I am falling back into the emo trap again. A long hard, tiring day and with so much homework piling up, I am feeling so fucking stressed up. Life is shit. I know many other people in the world live a more shitty life than me, so I shall be more optimistic about life. At least I can still eat, talk, walk, run, jump, not too fat, not too skinny, not too stupid, not too poor, but fucking not rich enough. Damn it. Fuck, I am just blabbering.
This is a R21 entry and I believe most of my friends are above that. Sorry about feeling so fuck up today.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment