Monday, February 11, 2008

Flutter 《周大俠》


I went to watch Kungfu Dunk today. It is quite hilarious and I think Jay acted very well in his role and he really has the little boy next door look. Although the story is quite simple but at least there isn't too much back stabbing in the show like infernal affairs. The bad guys remained as the bad guys and they eventually failed (of course) and the good guys maintain their own beliefs and dreams. It is a good show and it was a good evening out with bim. We went to eat crystal jade and I bought a new pair of street soccer shoes. The brand is specs and it only cost 49.90 and it feels really comfortable. I went around to look for a nice pair of shades and in the end found one that cost 100 bucks which looks quite good on me but bim told me to look around more before buying. After the movie, I just came back to hall and slack around and play ban luck with timo, melmo, benny, ah fun. I was winning 100+ until someone can and made my heart flutter and then I lost and in the end overall lost 70+ bucks. However, overall it is a good new year and I enjoyed myself this year. Maybe because I 'see open' alot of things and I am able to look at things in another perspective. I think my backache is doing too much stress to my mind. I had a nightmare that I had kidney failure and I was like so shock and the dream was like so real. I just hope I really only had a simple chronic back strain which will go away. Maybe because that night after all the hia dis had left, I stayed up for an extra hour to clean the house and mop the floor so that next day my mum don't have to work so hard. My back hurts like crazy after the cleaning up but at least it is better now. Haha, last night I wrapped the wrong leg for bownie. I could not recall which leg of his is hurt and I bandaged the wrong leg until the next day when my ah ma told me it was the wrong leg and I double check with the photos I took and indeed it was the wrong leg. So cock.

I want to thank my tutee's mum for giving me a big ang bao of 18 bucks. Haha, so cool to have such a big ang bao for my hot tutee's mum. I paid my rental today by helping timo to mop his hall today and actually he threatened me to do it if not he will chase me out of the room. What kind of society chairman is he?

Anyway, I want to win Toto this year. SO many times hit 3 numbers and never get money. This year I must win at least one prize. That will be my aim for lottery.

I still have 2 more movies to catch, hmmm, don't know who I should ask....

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人