Saturday, February 16, 2008

其实很爱你






Fucking sian, walked right straight into a drain.

Everyone join the emo-club: melmo, chomo, jomo, nemo, noqmo, timo, mimo, homo, gemo, damo, and many many mo.

Finally, flower selling is over. So much things to say, so lazy to write. I think I will just write what ever that comes to my mind. This song is so apt. Haha, found a song that is more apt. Have I really given up on her? I don't know, somehow or rather, a part in me still hopes to be together with her. Well, if that really happens, pigs can fly. And I will win TOTO first prize. Thanks lum kor for the korean meal. After this, it is really study time and nothing else.


If I deliver Beehoon right to your hall step, how much are you willing to pay for a packet which includes: beehoon, chicken wing, egg, sausage?



No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人