Friday, February 8, 2008

Super tired, falling asleep wherever I go


I did not expect Dian (pronounced as diane) to give me a birthday present and it was like her reactions were so quick because stupid homo went to sing happy birthday song at her stall and therefore she got to know about my birthday. Although it is not a very expensive bracelet, but at least I like it because it looks nice and cool, and most importantly, it is the thought that counts. Although she is not highly educated and people might think she is quite ah lian, she is actually being brought up in a strict family but because her dad does not force her to study so she came out to work when she was very young. Well, it is nice to make friends with people from a different world because it can really allow us to see how their lives differ from us. I was amazed when she told me some of her life stories. She recently got together with this guy who chased her for 6 years and was her ex-bf actually (sounds quite complicated right). OMG, how is he able to do that? It is a refreshing experience to know more people so that we can broaden our horizon of human-relations-knowledge.

My poor bownie still has that poor toe bleeding from time to time. He will try to bite the bandage after a few hours then it will come off. After a while, he will go and lick the wound until it bleeds again. So poor thing. All my fault. I just hope his toe-nail grow out fast so he will not have to undergo such pain. He is the last living memory of us and I must take care of him. Sometimes, I can't help but just felt that I underwent a bitter divorce. At least I still have bownie with me.
Shit, I am getting emo again.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人