I thought I might actually have a poor birthday eve today but it actually turned out quite well. I finally went for my morning lecture and stayed awake for 90% of the 3hr lectures. It is quite an incredible feat by my standards. It was quite fortunate that the mat lab and bioelectricity tutorial is delayed and we only have to hand in after CNY and the thermo tutorial is cancelled today too. Shiok. So ti kor came over to my house and relax with me by playing winning eleven and I am damn super unlucky. I really cannot believe how unlucky I can get. Not only in the game but also other things which I will touch on later.
We arranged to go out together to town to shop for new year clothes with kok, frank and zhi kang and it so happen that ti kor was also free to join us in our shopping spree or rather their "accompany-wemo-outing". I really appreciate all the time and effort spent by them in trying to help me move on and soothe my pain. A big hug and thanks to all of you for being by my side and tolerate my moodswings and occasional emotional outbursts. I still feel that that time when I said I will choose my best friend over my lover, I really meant it and it is really important to have the close friends beside you. Because love is such an unpredictable thing. People can just change overnight and go against all their values and principles. That is why love is blind and to me now, love is nothing but trouble and stress and hurt and pain. Brotherhood is still the best as they will never leave you no matter what condition you are in or what wrong you have done. I also want to thank people like gera, lin, for being so supportive and understanding. It is really a tough time for me now but I believe I am strong enough to withstand all this when I have so many caring friends around.
I am happy that I managed to buy 3 tops from pull and bear for $90 because of all the sales and stuff. They looked really nice and actually, these 3 tops are the presents for me from kok, frank and zhi kang. Haha, I was actually quite embarrassed to receive the gifts from them but they really kept on insisting and so I accepted their kind offer. Moreover, I keep losing money to them over these few days of mj. I am really super unlucky. It is confirmed by just now how I spill the drinks on frank and kok at Carl's Jr. Kok's phone seemed like it just underwent a shower of ice lemon tea and frank managed to skip away and avoid the whole destruction. I am so guilty for bringing so much unlucky stuff to my friends. And also,while ti kor is eating his burger, his salad flew onto my top and jeans and he did not suffer anything. I am really super unlucky, believe is or not.
I saw inmo, chomo, tohmo, nemo, zhao at hall 6 and I felt bad that I cant go he cha with them because I already agreed to a mj session with kok, zk and frank. I just want to thank everyone for being with me at this trying time and I believe I can survive this. So many people around me have survived and living well now. It just proved to me that love can be forced but someone told me that maybe she feels that love can be cultivated. I do not wish to think anymore because it is not worth my effort. Till now, I have not dropped a single tear over her yet and I hope I will not in future too because I should feel happy for her that she found someone she can love and she will try to love.
It is nice to have a couple and drinks in hall with tikor and benny and edwin and talk about love concepts and ideals. I just feel that if that girl really likes you, she will think for you and will not make any unreasonable requests to stress you out or compare you with other guys. She wil just love you in her own way and you can definitely feel it from deep within your heart and so if you found such a girl, please do not let these stupid factors get in the way of things.
Happy birthday to me.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment